|A2||Feelings Of All||4:43|
|B2||I Love My Drums||4:43|
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Mastered At – Sheffield Lab Matrix
- Artwork By – Jeff Dayne
- Bass – Mark Bjorklund
- Drums [Traps], Vocals – Israel Annoh
- Engineer – Fritz Richmond
- Flute – Danny Schauffler
- Guitar – Mike Denny
- Producer – Hal Lee
- Producer, Drums [Hand Drums], Vocals – Obo Addy
- Tenor Saxophone – Rich Halley
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute, Alto Saxophone – Amon Kotey
- Trombone – Tom Hill
- Trumpet – Jim Cheek, Thara Memory, Tony Collins
- Vocals – Brenda Phillips, Tina Sandoval
NotesAll compositions by Obo Addy.
Published by Kukrudu Publishing Co.
Song order on back of cover is totally different than what's listed on the labels and there is a pink errata sticker on the back of the cover which lists the tracks in the correct order. The label that released this Lp was in Portland, Oregon. All songs were recorded at Cascade Recording Studios in Portland, Oregon in November 1983.
"SLM △" in the runout etching indicates that the lacquer disc was processed at, and the metal parts used to manufacture the record were made at Sheffield Lab Matrix.
Although label states all songs composed by Obo Addy, "Africa Speaks, America Listens" was composed by Guy Warren, see Guy Warren With The Red Saunders Orchestra* - Africa Speaks America Answers
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Runout Etched): P102-A SLM △ 6678 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Runout Etched [TML-M stamped]): P102-B TML-M SLM △ 6678-X 1-1