|A1||Ballad Of The Alamo (Instrumental)|
|A2||Ballad Of The Alamo (Vocal)|
|A4||The Green Leaves Of Summer (Vocal)|
|A5||The Green Leaves Of Summer (Instrumental)|
|B1||Tennessee Babe (Oh, Lisa!) (Vocal)|
|B2||Tennessee Babe (Instrumental)|
|B3||Here's To The Ladies (Vocal)|
|B4||Here's To The Ladies (Instrumental)|
|B5||Davy Crockett Theme|
- Arranged By – Ray Martin
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Bob Simpson
- Orchestra [As Played By] – Tex Beneke And His Orchestra
- Producer – Joe Linhart
- Vocals – Tex Beneke (tracks: A2, A4, B1, B3)
- Written-By – Tiomkin*, Webster* (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B1 to B4)
Recorded at Webster Hall, New York City.
(from the Batjac prod. "The Alamo")
© by Radio Corporation of America, 1960
© RCA Printed in U.S.A.
CAS 655 appears on front of sleeve and labels, CAS-655 appears on back of sleeve.
Mono release available CAL-655
Notes not on release:
This album is a tribute to Tiomkin’s score and features some music from the film that was not included on the soundtrack album. These tracks include "Old Mexico" and "Reverie."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1): L3PY-4558
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2): L3PY-4559
- Other (Side 1 Run-out Groove): L3 PY4558-1S 1 A1
- Other (Side 2 Run-out Groove): L3 PY4559-1S A1 1
|CAL 655||Tex Beneke And His Orchestra||Music From The Film "The Alamo" (LP, Album, Mono)||RCA Camden||CAL 655||Canada||1960|