|A1||Easy Does It||2:17|
|A3||Ain't Nobody But Me||5:12|
|A4||A Soapbox Opera||4:50|
|A5||Another Man's Woman||6:20|
|B3||Just A Normal Day||3:59|
|B5||Two Of Us||3:29|
- Record Company – Polygram Ibérica, S.A.
- Distributed By – Polygram Ibérica, S.A.
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Servicios, S.A.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Printed By – Gráficas Foco, S.A.
- Printed By – Fotomecanica CORACOLOR, S.A.
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Recorded At – Ramport Studios
- Recorded At – Scorpio Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – PolyGram Servicios, S.A.
- Arranged By [Orchestra And Choir] – Richard Hewson
- Bass – Dougie Thomson
- Design – Dick Ward, Fabio Nicoli, Paul Wakefield
- Drums, Percussion – Bob C. Benberg*
- Music By, Words By – Roger Hodgson And Richard Davies*
- Performer [Wind Instruments], Vocals – John Anthony Helliwell*
- Producer – Supertramp
- Producer, Recorded By – Ken Scott
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Ed Thacker, John Jansen, William Reid-Dick*
- Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards – Roger Hodgson
- Vocals, Keyboards, Artwork By [Idea] – Richard Davies*
NotesVery similar to Supertramp - Crisis? What Crisis? but with white labels, and different manufacturer
First catalog number on back sleeve, second on labels.
These songs were recorded in the summer of 1975 at the A&M Studios in Los Angeles with Ken Scott (assisted by Ed Thacker). They were continued in London at Ramport Studios (assisted by John Jansen and William Reid-Dick) and completed at Scorpio Studios in the autumn of 1975.
The orchestra and choir were arranged by Richard Hewson, the album was designed by Fabio Nicoli, Paul Wakefield and Dick Ward from an idea by Richard Davies.
Made in Spain.
Distribuido por Polygram Iberica S.A.
℗ 1975 A&M Records, Inc./© 1975 A&M Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 82839 45601 2
- Barcode: 082839456012
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, A-side, machine stamped): 850 394560 // 1✱A✱1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, B-side, machine stamped): 850 394560 // 1✱B✱1
- Rights Society (Boxed): S.G.A.E.
- Depósito Legal: M.24748-1985
- Other (Impuesto de lujo a metalico): Permiso numero 6421
- Price Code (Circled): AD
|AMLH 68347||Supertramp||Crisis? What Crisis? (LP, Album)||A&M Records||AMLH 68347||UK||1975|
|UICY-93610||Supertramp||Crisis? What Crisis? (CD, Album, RE, SHM)||A&M Records||UICY-93610||Japan||2008|
|PCCY-10244||Supertramp||Crisis? What Crisis? (CD, Album, Promo, RE)||A&M Records||PCCY-10244||Japan||1991|
|SLAM 68347||Supertramp||Crisis? What Crisis? (LP, Album)||A&M Records||SLAM 68347||Italy||1976|
|394 560-2, 394 560 2||Supertramp||Crisis? What Crisis? (CD, Album, RE)||A&M Records, A&M Records||394 560-2, 394 560 2||Australasia||Unknown|