|A3||Shu Ba Da Du Ma Ma Ma Ma||5:38|
|A4||Your Cash Ain't Nothin' But Trash||3:20|
|B3||Come On In My Kitchen||3:58|
|B5||Something To Believe In||4:39|
- Record Company – EMI Electrola GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Printed By – 4P Nicolaus GmbH
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Recorded At – Tower Theater
- Recorded At – Aquarius Theatre Boston
- Produced For – Haworth Enterprises
- Published By – Haworth Enterprises
- Published By – Noma Music, Inc.
- Published By – Hill & Range Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Patricia Music Pub. Corp.
- Art Direction – John Hoernle
- Bass – Gerald Johnson, Lonnie Turner (tracks: B4)
- Clavinet – Dickie Thompson*
- Coordinator – John Palladino
- Design – John Van Hamersveld, Norman Seeff
- Drums – John King
- Guitar – Steve Miller
- Harmonica – Steve Miller
- Mixed By – Jay Ranellucci
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Gene Hicks
- Organ – Dickie Thompson*
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Sneaky Pete Kleinow (tracks: B5)
- Photography By, Design – Norman Seeff
- Producer – Steve Miller
- Recorded By – Greg MacCarthy (tracks: B3, B4), Jay Ranellucci (tracks: A1 to B2, B5)
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Gene Hicks (tracks: A1 to B2, B5)
- Vocals – Steve Miller
- Written-By – Charles Calhoun (tracks: A4), Magill* (tracks: A2), Hawkins* (tracks: A2), Steve Miller (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B2, B4, B5), Woody Payne
℗ 1973 "Capitol Records Inc."
Made in Germany
All selections recorded and mixed at Capitol Records, Hollywood, with exception of "Come On In My Kitchen", recorded live at the Tower Theatre Philly & "Evil" at the Aquarius Theatre Boston recorded for Haworth Enterprises.
Produced for Haworth Enterprises
EMI Electrola GmbH
Printed in Germany by 4P Nicolaus GmbH, Köln
All selections published by Haworth Enterprises / ASCAP except: "Come On In My Kitchen" published by Noma Music, Inc./BMI
"Your Cash Ain't Nothin' But Trash" published by Hill and Range Songs Incorporated/BMI
"Mary Lou" published by Patricia Music Publishing Corp./BMI
℗ 1973 Capitol Records, Inc.
Similar to the initial version, but LC, so obviously released approximately 1976/77
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Label Code: LC 0148
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped): 81 514 A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped): 81 514 B-1
- Other (Sleeve): D
|SMAS 11235, SMAS-11235||Steve Miller Band||The Joker (LP, Album, Gat)||Capitol Records, Capitol Records||SMAS 11235, SMAS-11235||US||1973|
|SMAS-11235||Steve Miller Band||The Joker (LP, Album, Gat)||Capitol Records||SMAS-11235||Spain||1973|
|1C 244-81 514||Steve Miller Band||The Joker (Cass, Album)||Capitol Records||1C 244-81 514||Germany||1973|
|3 C 064-81514||Steve Miller Band||The Joker (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||3 C 064-81514||Italy||1974|
|056 18 1514||Steve Miller Band||The Joker (LP, Album, RP, Gat)||EMI||056 18 1514||Germany||1985|