|A 2||Lover Man||1:50|
|A 3||Cool Blues||4:20|
|B2||Easy To Love||2:10|
|B5||Night In Tunisia||7:25|
|B6||52nd Street Theme||2:10|
- Alto Saxophone – Charlie Parker
- Bass – Thore Jereby* (tracks: A1 to A4), Walter Yost (tracks: B1 to B6)
- Congas – Candido (tracks: B3 to B6)
- Drums – Jack Noren (tracks: A1 to A4), Roy Haynes (tracks: B1 to B6)
- Oboe, Harp – Unknown Artist (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Piano – Gosta Theselius* (tracks: A1 to A4), Walter Bishop* (tracks: B1 to B6)
- Strings – Unknown Artist (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Trumpet – Dizzy Gillespie (tracks: B5, B6)
NotesSide 1: All from Malmö, Sweden on 22nd November 1950.
Side 2: All from New York City, Carnegie Hall,14 November 1952.